Windsert Double Door System
The Windsert Door System uses best-in-class components – doors, door glass, frames, thresholds, lock-sets, and hardware to create entry systems with enduring good looks and superior performance. Tested to the HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) the most strigent huricane codes anywhere.
The Windsert can be used in may different configuration enduring good looks and performance. All configurations have been rigorously tested for use in the HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) which carries the most stringent codes around. The Windsert was tested installed in a Plastpro Fiberglass door with rot free polyfiber jambs and it can also be used in any approved glazed door system using our component approval.
- Plastpro® Fiberglass Doors
- PF FramesTM Rot-free Polyfiber Door Jamb System
- DLP Threshold and Security Astragal System Optional Hardware
- Trilennium Mulipoint Locking System
- Yale Hardware
- All doors available in smooth or woodgrain fiberglass.
- All wood grain doors are tan and can be stained or painted
- Available to fit from 2/0 to12/0 opening.
- Made in the USA.
X = Active Doors
O = Fixed Door